Type: Trad, 70 ft
FA: Bruce Rogers and Mike Wright, 1986
Page Views: 2,610 total · 19/month
Shared By: Chuck Parks on Feb 8, 2008
Admins: saxfiend, Brad "Stonyman" Killough

You & This Route

44 Opinions

Your To-Do List:

Add To-Do · View List

Your Star Rating:

     Clear Rating

Your Difficulty Rating:

-none- Change

Your Ticks:

Add New Tick


Much like the cracks, this one's all over the place. Climb the crack(s) to a ledge with anchors.


On the face that is the right side of the Jaywalker corner, there are several crack systems. The left-most crack system is Restless Pedestrian. The crack just to the right of this, that splits into two cracks further up, is Exposed Aggregate.


standard rack, bolts and rings on the ledge


Decatur, GA
saxfiend   Decatur, GA  
Maybe because it was my first lead of the day, but this seemed pretty stiff for 5.7. I did a lot of probing and downclimbing before I could commit to the thin upper section. Mar 7, 2009
Bob Dergay
Bob Dergay   Colorado
It's a little steep, but aside from one or two flarey jams, it's super positive. Jan 4, 2010
Chad Sontag
Vacaville, CA
Chad Sontag   Vacaville, CA
I lead this yesterday and near the top there is a very obvious "new" looking section of rock where it looks like a flake broke off. It is just to the right of the cracks you climb and maybe 5-10 feet from the top. After attempting to finish the route 3 times the way the guide book shows it, I ended up having to go slightly to the left to finish it. Apr 4, 2011
Chattanooga, TN
ChillFancy   Chattanooga, TN
Great little climb, but bring some runners to reduce rope drag. I got a little confused at the top; I tried going up the right crack at the top which felt pretty sketchy. I ended up using a small sidepull crimp between the cracks on the face to get to the slopers at the top. Aug 25, 2012
kyle howe
Knoxville, TN
kyle howe   Knoxville, TN
Didn't use anything larger than a BD#2. Tricams or stoppers work well on this route also. Feb 10, 2014
eli poss
Durango, Co
eli poss   Durango, Co
Normally I'd call this a 5.7 but T-wall grades are sandbagged. One will find this climb easier than other 5.7s at T-wall so I'd call it a 5.6. It has bomber hand jams for 90% of the climb and face jugs for the other 10%. Jan 2, 2016
David K
New Paltz, NY
David K   New Paltz, NY
This felt on the harder side of 5.7 for me. The jams weren't all very positive and the top section has some slopers that will probably spook the beginning leader. I rescued a beginning leader who bailed on this, and the next day led a 5.8.

Nice climb, but perhaps a bit sandbagged. Jan 12, 2019