Owens River Gorge Rock Climbing
|GPS:||37.514, -118.571 Google Map · Climbing Area Map|
|Page Views:||1,653,458 total · 8,575/month|
|Shared By:||Tom Helvie on Jul 20, 2006 · Updates|
|Admins:||Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes, Aron Quiter|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
One of the coolest things I have ever climbed!
Classic Climbing Routes at Owens River Gorge
Days w Precip