Owens River Gorge Rock Climbing
|GPS:||37.446, -118.572 Google Map · Climbing Area Map|
|Page Views:||837,275 total · 5,192/month|
|Shared By:||Tom Helvie on Jul 20, 2006|
Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, M. Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes
History (Admin Only): Hunter R edited "Description" Oct 23, 2018 View all 8
Salamanizer suchoski handled an improvement for this area Dec 2, 2018
Salamanizer suchoski approved this area Dec 12, 2018
Euan Cameron approved this area Dec 19, 2018
Euan Cameron approved this area May 12, 2019
C Miller approved this area Sep 1, 2019
Vicki Schwantes edited this area Sep 9, 2019
Vicki Schwantes edited this area Sep 25, 2019
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
One of the coolest things I have ever climbed!
Classic Climbing Routes at Owens River Gorge
Days w Precip