Lower Elbow Room Rock Climbing
|GPS:||37.523, -118.574 Google Map · Climbing Area Map|
|Page Views:||19,583 total · 111/month|
|Shared By:||Matthew Fienup on Dec 21, 2006|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Vicki Schwantes, Justin Johnsen|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Generally, Lower Elbow Room is home to high-quality moderate routes (including the outstanding "Slip 'n Slide," 5.9) and is a good destination for intermediate climbers.
Classic Climbing Routes at Lower Elbow Room
Days w Precip