Avg: 3.4 from 209 votes
|Type:||Sport, 105 ft (32 m)|
|FA:||11/1999, Peter Croft, Dayle Mazzarella|
|Page Views:||7,114 total · 38/month|
|Shared By:||Jon duSaint on Dec 14, 2006 · Updates|
|Admins:||Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes, Aron Quiter|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Climb big holds and a fun crack up to a dihedral and above.
A 5.9 variation moves left after the 7th bolt to the anchors of "Peking Duck".