Avg: 1.9 from 98 votes
|Type:||Sport, 45 ft|
|FA:||Will Grove, Marty Lewis, Nancy Lust, April 92|
|Page Views:||2,179 total · 15/month|
|Shared By:||Jeff Beckstrand on Mar 25, 2008|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, M. Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Decent route to get while you wait for you route to open up or for a warm up. Slight trick to the first bolt and then mellow to the top.