Avg: 3.6 from 107 votes
|Type:||Sport, 115 ft (35 m)|
|FA:||Kelly Cordner, Barry Oswick (1997) GU|
|Page Views:||7,699 total · 44/month|
|Shared By:||Matthew Fienup on Dec 21, 2006|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Vicki Schwantes, Justin Johnsen|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
The route can be climbed as one long pitch or broken down into two. With a single 50 or 60-meter rope, it will take two rappels to get back down.