Upper Crust Rock Climbing
|GPS:||37.512, -118.571 Google Map · Climbing Area Map|
|Page Views:||3,406 total · 268/month|
|Shared By:||Marek Hajek on Nov 8, 2019|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
The left half of Upper Crust faces directly west and gets afternoon sun, while the right half of Upper Crust faces north-west, more north than west. Hence, the two area classics, Expressway and Darshan, found on the right half, stay shady from morning till early afternoon.
Classic Climbing Routes at Upper Crust
Days w Precip