Avg: 3.8 from 149 votes
|Type:||Sport, 110 ft (33 m)|
|FA:||Fred Berman & Bruce Lella - July, 1991|
|Page Views:||11,742 total · 64/month|
|Shared By:||Josh Janes on Oct 30, 2006|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Vicki Schwantes, Justin Johnsen|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.