Avg: 2.7 from 43 votes
|FA:||Phil Green, Wendy Borgerd, 7/1989. Bolts added by Marty Lewis.|
|Page Views:||1,526 total · 9/month|
|Shared By:||Blitzo on Nov 28, 2006|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, M. Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Fun jamming, up this crack leads to a face with three bolts and a two bolt anchor.