Avg: 3 from 88 votes
|Type:||Sport, 40 ft (12 m)|
|FA:||Tom Herbert & Tony Puppo 11/89|
|Page Views:||2,689 total · 15/month|
|Shared By:||david goldstein on Aug 1, 2006|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Vicki Schwantes, Justin Johnsen|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Works up a north facing panel of perfect rock on small edges next to an arete. If only it were longer.