Avg: 3.4 from 37 votes
|Type:||Sport, 50 ft (15 m)|
|Page Views:||3,849 total · 21/month|
|Shared By:||Tim Steele on Jan 11, 2007|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Vicki Schwantes, Justin Johnsen|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
This is a classic Herbert rig that follows a seam up an immaculate wall. The crux comes early and is just a few moves long (I'd guess about V4 or 5). If you boulder or know how to campus it's bound to feel easy. But, you still have to have enough fitness to romp through some fun 5.11 at the top. Great route; very striking.