The Sawtooth Range Rock Climbing
|GPS:||44.149, -114.918 Google Map · Climbing Area Map|
|Page Views:||309,120 total · 1,893/month|
|Shared By:||Brad Brandewie on Jan 6, 2007|
Idaho - A Climbers Guide by Tom Lopez.
Stanley offers a few restaurants, a small grocery, laundry, and hotel rooms during the summer tourist season.
1. Take the ID-21 / GOWEN ROAD exit- EXIT 57- toward IDAHO CITY.
2. Follow ID-21 for 3 hours through Idaho City and Lowman to reach Stanley.
From the east on Interstate 84:
1. Turn north on 93 (used to be 75) near Twin Falls.
2. 93 will become 75 and leads over Galena Pass into the Sawtooth Valley.
From the northeast:
1. Take 93 south through Challis.
2. A few miles south of Challis turn right (west) on 75 and proceed to Stanley.
Classic Climbing Routes at The Sawtooth Range
Days w Precip