Avg: 3.6 from 35 votes
|Type:||Sport, 90 ft (27 m)|
|FA:||Haughelstine, Hutchinson, 1990|
|Page Views:||1,797 total · 10/month|
|Shared By:||david goldstein on Dec 21, 2006|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Vicki Schwantes, Justin Johnsen|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Most of this pitch is excellent, steep, clean crimping. The slithery crux, at the 2nd-to-last bolt, would be an excellent change of pace if it were not easily avoided at a much easier grade by hand-traversing left on jugs for about 4'.