Avg: 2.5 from 50 votes
|Type:||Sport, 90 ft (27 m)|
|FA:||Marty Lewis, Fred Berman 12/1993|
|Page Views:||1,458 total · 11/month|
|Shared By:||john durr on Jun 1, 2010|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Vicki Schwantes, Justin Johnsen|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
A little loose and kind of contrived but very good movement and plenty of it. Move right after the 4th bolt to avoid some large loose blocks.