Avg: 3.4 from 93 votes
|Type:||Sport, 85 ft (26 m)|
|FA:||Joe Rousek, Tony Puppo.|
|Page Views:||5,273 total · 29/month|
|Shared By:||Tim Steele on Jan 11, 2007|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Vicki Schwantes, Justin Johnsen|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Once the crimping starts, expect to keep on crimping for a couple of bolts before it lets up.