Avg: 1.9 from 15 votes
|Type:||Sport, 85 ft (26 m)|
|FA:||Mike Strassman, Scott Loomis, Cameron Guthrie, 1991|
|Page Views:||598 total · 3/month|
|Shared By:||Euan Cameron on Apr 16, 2007 · Updates|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Vicki Schwantes, Justin Johnsen|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Getting to and passing the last bolt and up to the anchors is the crux. The crux sequence is fingery, but the holds are all there.