Avg: 2.7 from 6 votes
|Type:||Sport, 65 ft (20 m)|
|FA:||E. Wolfe/M. Lewis/T. Grundy|
|Page Views:||578 total · 17/month|
|Shared By:||MisterE Wolfe on Jan 18, 2019|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Vicki Schwantes, Justin Johnsen|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Clip a bolt and it's go-time. Techy and continuous climbing on side-pulls and crimps to a rounded flake/crack feature at the top.
Bust this out to a ledge with anchors.