Avg: 1.3 from 3 votes
|Type:||Sport, 85 ft (26 m)|
|Page Views:||611 total · 18/month|
|Shared By:||MisterE Wolfe on Apr 1, 2019|
|Admins:||Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes, Aron Quiter|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
One can climb either of the routes below to gain the ledge, or scramble up to the start of "Results May Vary", then continue right into the gap between the main wall and the tower. From inside the slot, scramble up and right on a moderate fin of rock, then take an easy step around to the slab above the"RP #4" anchors. Easy 4th class for a few feet gains the top of the pillar.