Avg: 3.2 from 63 votes
|Type:||Sport, 90 ft|
|FA:||Todd Vogel, Dave Focardi, Oct 1990|
|Page Views:||2,008 total · 13/month|
|Shared By:||Euan Cameron on Apr 16, 2007|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, M. Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
The climbing although easier above continues to be very enjoyable all the way to the finish.
A great climb and a must do for the cliff.