Avg: 1.8 from 6 votes
|Type:||Trad, 90 ft (27 m)|
|FA:||Eric Sorenson, 1/2004|
|Page Views:||776 total · 5/month|
|Shared By:||jonathan howland on Oct 13, 2008|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Vicki Schwantes, Justin Johnsen|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
The latter is easily negotiated by stepping left to right -- gaining the crack from a pillar -- but the move, above a ledge, isn't protected so well.