Avg: 3.5 from 60 votes
|Type:||Sport, 70 ft (21 m)|
|FA:||Tom Herbert, Gary Slate, & Kevin Leary - 1990|
|Page Views:||2,892 total · 15/month|
|Shared By:||Josh Janes on Oct 31, 2006|
|Admins:||Euan Cameron, AWinters, Aron Quiter, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes, Salamanizer Ski|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Begin on the south-facing wall just around the corner from the Sendero Luminoso arete. This is the righthand of two lines that I believe share the same anchor. Climb up the somewhat insecure, right-leaning wide crack to the first clip (a bit spicy) and then begin working up a series of flakes and corners past a definite crux at mid-height.