Avg: 3.5 from 48 votes
|Type:||Sport, 70 ft (21 m)|
|FA:||Tom Herbert, Gary Slate, & Kevin Leary - 1990|
|Page Views:||2,256 total · 13/month|
|Shared By:||Josh Janes on Oct 31, 2006|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, M Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Begin on the south-facing wall just around the corner from the Sendero Luminoso arete. This is the righthand of two lines that I believe share the same anchor. Climb up the somewhat insecure, right-leaning wide crack to the first clip (a bit spicy) and then begin working up a series of flakes and corners past a definite crux at mid-height.