Avg: 2.3 from 3 votes
|Type:||Sport, 100 ft (30 m)|
|FA:||Ketron, Melkonian 2002|
|Page Views:||784 total · 4/month|
|Shared By:||david goldstein on Jul 31, 2006|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Starts with an easy, runout slab which takes you to a ledge at the base of a headwall. Clipping the first bolt on the headwall can be a production if you don't have a long reach. Once that bolt is clipped, launch into the headwall where you will find sustained, intricate climbing all the way to the anchors.
This route was unpublished until the 10th edition so as of this writing, still needs a little buffing.