Avg: 3.1 from 119 votes
|Type:||Sport, 115 ft (35 m)|
|FA:||Kevin Calder, Marty Lewis 6/1999|
|Page Views:||3,806 total · 27/month|
|Shared By:||john durr on Jul 3, 2010 · Updates|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Vicki Schwantes, Justin Johnsen|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Jumblies liebacks up the right facing corner above the Double Flipper anchor past a committing wide lie-back move between the first and second bolts. Above this the climbing eases back to 5.9/5.8.