|GPS:||31.917, -106.039 Google Map · Climbing Area Map|
|Page Views:||53,242 total · 368/month|
|Shared By:||LeeAB Brinckerhoff on Apr 5, 2006|
|Admins:||Hank Caylor, Matt Richardson, LeeAB Brinckerhoff|
DescriptionOnce, one of the places to be and it still is, just a bit harder to get there with the restrictions.
Many great areas await those that get on guided tours to East Mountain.
- The Dragons Den has some of the best V5's in the park and one of the best V10's in the world.
- Some of the hardest moves are found in the area of The Warm-up Roof, on Slashface and Li.
- Moonshine Roof offers one of the best V4's anywhere
- The Dark Heart provids shelter from wind, rain or sun.
- The Aircraft Carrier is a pretty exposed and somewhat intimidating location to climb at.
- Maiden Gully is a long walk, but worth it as there are many problems at different levels and you can escape the sun and wind among the boulder choked gulley.
- Home of the Stars has one of the best V6's around.
There are many other areas that are worth visiting as well, with many classic problems that you will want to do.
Classic Climbing Routes at East Mountain
Mountain Project's determination of the classic, most popular, highest rated climbing routes in this area.
Days w Precip
Prime Climbing Season