Yosemite Valley Bouldering Climbing
|GPS:||37.742, -119.602 Google Map · Climbing Area Map|
|Page Views:||466,850 total · 4,437/month|
|Shared By:||Orphaned User on Jan 31, 2012|
|Admins:||M Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes|
Yosemite National Park climbing closures and conditions
Yosemite National Park has yearly closures for Peregrine Falcon Protection March 1- July 15.
Always check the Yosemite website Peregrine Closure page at nps.gov/yose/planyourvisit/… for the most current details and park alerts, and to learn more about the peregrine falcon, and how closures help it survive. This page also shares closures and warning due to current fires, smoke, etc.
* BetaBase blog: Bouldering in Yosemite, Tahoe and beyond
* Park Life - a great 25 minute video with loads of classic problems.
* Yosemite Valley Bouldering
* Yosemite Climbing Guide App (free)
* A Week in the Valley - 11 min video on Vimeo shows off some harder classics
Bouldering areas in Yosemite Valley include:
Horse Trail Boulders
Indian Creek Boulders
Lower Yosemite Falls
Swan Slab Boulders
Camp 4 Boulders
The Bachar Boulder
Classic Climbing Routes at Yosemite Valley Bouldering
Days w Precip