All Locations > International > Europe > United Kingdom > Scotland > Glen Coe > Beinn Trilleachan - Etive Slabs
Avg: 3.6 from 5 votes
|Type:||Trad, 600 ft, 8 pitches|
|FA:||E.D.G. Langmuir, M. J. OHara, 14th June 1954|
|Page Views:||1,617 total, 13/month|
|Shared By:||Euan Cameron on Sep 16, 2007|
|Admins:||Chris Owen, Euan Cameron, Nick Russell|
Description1. Climb up a groove to a grassy ledge
2. From the right end of the ledge climb up to a stance below a large overlap.
3. Climb up to the overlap, and pass it on good holds at the obvious break. Belay above the overlap (possible to run this on to the next belay).
4. Move up a few feet and then steep down to your right and follow the obvious handrail rightwards to a belay at its end.
5. Climb up easy ground until below an obvious layback, and belay (possible to run this on to the next belay).
6. Climb the easy layback.
7. Climb up the steepening cracks, until obvious cracked blocks are reached.
8. Climb up and off the slabs. Descent down the right edge of the slabs.