Avg: 4 from 1 vote
|Type:||Trad, 700 ft (212 m), 6 pitches|
|Page Views:||463 total · 3/month|
|Shared By:||Euan Cameron on Sep 16, 2007|
|Admins:||Chris Owen, Euan Cameron|
1. Climb a slim groove up rightwards to a ledge and belay.
2. From the belay climb up leftwards on the perfect slab, until a very committing move up onto a quartz dike can be made. Follow the dike up left to the belay.
3. Move up to the overlap of Swastika. Pull through the overlap, and go up right and belay on a short corner.
4. Move up left and climb a slab passing a quartz pocket. Reach up and continue up and left to the belay below a mini overlap.
5. Climb up and over the overlap, then up and right to below a crack in the overlap.
6. Pass through the overlap on long reaches and follow the groove up until possible to exit via a crack.
Descend using the obvious path on the right.