Pink Face Rock Climbing
|GPS:||37.502, -118.568 Google Map · Climbing Area Map|
|Page Views:||16,060 total · 91/month|
|Shared By:||Euan Cameron on Apr 24, 2007 · Updates|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Vicki Schwantes, Justin Johnsen|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
A number of easy to moderate routes exist. This cliff is hardly ever busy.
It faces North West so can provide welcome shade from the Sun in the morning.
The bridge that previously allowed access has been removed. Note Access Issue and LADWP negotiations.
Classic Climbing Routes at Pink Face
Days w Precip