Avg: 2.6 from 41 votes
|Type:||Sport, 60 ft (18 m)|
|FA:||Erik Wolfe/Skip Vasquez|
|Page Views:||1,355 total · 18/month|
|Shared By:||MisterE Wolfe on Mar 19, 2016|
|Admins:||Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes, Aron Quiter|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Scramble up easy 5th class to the base of the Pink Face just left of the chimney or hike left to the upper platform via a steep, loose trail.
Climb past 6 bolts on fun rock to Mussy hooks.