Avg: 1.7 from 19 votes
|Type:||Sport, 65 ft (20 m)|
|FA:||Skip Vasquez/Erik Wolfe|
|Page Views:||836 total · 12/month|
|Shared By:||Maidy Vasquez on Apr 10, 2016|
|Admins:||Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes, Aron Quiter|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Crux moves are on the upper section of the arete.