Avg: 1.7 from 15 votes
|Type:||Sport, 65 ft|
|FA:||Skip Vasquez/Erik Wolfe|
|Page Views:||509 total · 12/month|
|Shared By:||Maidy on Apr 10, 2016|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, M. Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Crux moves are on the upper section of the arete.