Avg: 2.4 from 17 votes
|Type:||Sport, 50 ft (15 m)|
|FA:||Skip Vasquez, Erik Wolfe|
|Page Views:||1,196 total · 18/month|
|Shared By:||Maidy Vasquez on Apr 5, 2016|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Vicki Schwantes, Justin Johnsen|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Climb a slabby face with ledges and shallow eyebrows to a short, steep face followed by easy pockets to the anchor.
Long draws recommended for the anchor to reduce rope drag if you are TRing.