Avg: 2.8 from 33 votes
|Type:||Sport, 50 ft (15 m)|
|FA:||Erik Wolfe/Morgan Nutting|
|Page Views:||1,084 total · 16/month|
|Shared By:||MisterE Wolfe on Mar 2, 2016|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Vicki Schwantes, Justin Johnsen|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Either way, climb past steep edges and pockets on great rock, then finish with a balancy exit.