Avg: 3 from 2 votes
|Type:||Sport, 115 ft (35 m)|
|Page Views:||264 total · 21/month|
|Shared By:||Brendan Cathcart on Sep 22, 2020|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Vicki Schwantes, Justin Johnsen|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Start on the crack of Shortest Yard (11c), then continue on Gape Index, do the roof crux (12b) and then take the flake to your right for a few more bolts to the end of the flake. The route ends at the final bolt, not an anchor.