Avg: 3.4 from 22 votes
|Page Views:||3,203 total · 26/month|
|Shared By:||Tommy L-D on Sep 20, 2011|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Vicki Schwantes, Justin Johnsen|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Plenty of good rests throughout the climb. Some bird poop on the good finger crack rest, but you'll be thankful for it anyways.
(This was the first route in the Eldorado Roof)