Avg: 3.3 from 21 votes
|Page Views:||2,868 total · 26/month|
|Shared By:||Tommy L-D on Sep 20, 2011|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, M Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Plenty of good rests throughout the climb. Some bird poop on the good finger crack rest, but you'll be thankful for it anyways.
(This was the first route in the Eldorado Roof)