Avg: 2.2 from 47 votes
|Type:||Sport, 80 ft (24 m)|
|FA:||Dave Focardi, Sean Greer, Feb 1990|
|Page Views:||1,210 total · 7/month|
|Shared By:||Euan Cameron on Apr 14, 2007|
|Admins:||Euan Cameron, AWinters, Aron Quiter, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes, Salamanizer Ski|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Finish steeply passed 2 more bolts.