Avg: 2.4 from 33 votes
|Type:||Sport, 75 ft (23 m)|
|FA:||Eric Sorenson, Jody Martin, Mar 2005|
|Page Views:||1,567 total · 9/month|
|Shared By:||Euan Cameron on Apr 14, 2007|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Vicki Schwantes, Justin Johnsen|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Climb up the easy angled face for 3 bolts, and then trend right up the very shallow corner.
The climbing up the corner is fun and steep, but good flakes and ample steeming makes progress easy.