Avg: 2.8 from 32 votes
|Type:||Sport, 85 ft (26 m)|
|Page Views:||843 total · 16/month|
|Shared By:||old5ten on Dec 31, 2016 · Updates|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Vicki Schwantes, Justin Johnsen|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
As with Big Bird, the bottom part of this route is fair and the upper part is really good.