Avg: 1.7 from 18 votes
|Type:||Sport, 80 ft|
|FA:||Dave Focardi, 1990|
|Page Views:||259 total · 2/month|
|Shared By:||Euan Cameron on Apr 14, 2007|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, M. Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
The climb is squeezed very close to Boating Prohibited, and after the 5th bolt it is hard to avoid that route.