Mountain Project Logo

Post Awesome Trad Movies Here #2

Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Harumpfster Boondoggle · · Between yesterday and today. · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 148

WTH came across this and it was legit.

Warning: Bad music but good climbing!

Ross Goldberg · · El Segundo · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 143

Not so much trad but goes with the theme. Just a couple of hardmen doing their thing on Zenyatta

llanSan · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 130
Wes Turner · · az / pa · Joined May 2003 · Points: 30

13d? wow. He did make that look easy. Impressive. Short, but still. Those holds must be way worse than they look. cool...

Paul L · · Portland, OR · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 291

Not the best video, but looks pretty thin and spicy for a gear route.  Wait for the finish...

nathanael · · Riverside, CA · Joined May 2011 · Points: 525
Here's a couple of my all time favorite routes. Sorry in advance to all yall who wish there was "more climbing, less talking" but sometimes Spencer likes me to actually belay.
Briggs Lazalde wrote:

1:52.    Did I hear the impossible?

LOL good catch. Yes I did blow out a blue totem on p3 of Atlantis. It somehow broke the trigger of the cam as well.

Bryce Adamson · · Burlington, CT · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 1,392

Ok, so It's all sport bolted, but I couldn't pass up 17 minutes of nothing but tenuous slab climbing. 

Some more footage from my archives that I got around to editing up. Stiffler's Mom in LCC in some pretty wet conditions hahahha. Cool route, I'd like to try it when it's dry sometime.
Bryan · · Minneapolis, MN · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 457

I'm pretty sure it's been posted before, but just to keep the new thread going. Makes me want to plan a trip to the valley...

SethG · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2009 · Points: 291

Nice Nathaniel, going for it on Atlantis. That’s definitely on my list for “some day.”

Harumpfster Boondoggle · · Between yesterday and today. · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 148

Nice 5.7 brojangles.

Brad Johnson · · Charlotte, NC · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Woahh woahh woahhh I hadn't got any updates in a while and realized #2 has started.  Woo hoo!

Jacob Straszynski · · California · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 20
Parallelojam. Older crack climbing classic! Skip to 2:50 for the Indian Creek beat box.
Jim Panzee · · Tree · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 107

Not sure if this one was posted in the last thread or not but I think it deserves a share regardless.

Hank Thompson · · Leavenworth, WA · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 1,464
https://vimeo.com/150396216 
Awesome video of the great red roof in RR

The Will Mayo videos are great.  
Anyone know what happened to him post public meltdown last year?  

Briggs Lazalde wrote:

Link to public meltdown? Is there a video? Should I start popcorn?

Edit: nevermind its really not a fun situation.. I looked it up. I can't side since I don't know anyone or what really happened but the dude is probably a victim from what ive seen. 

Considered editing my post because the whole situation was totally f*cked from a witness perspective, but I'll keep it there and take any backlash.  

I had been following him on IG for a bit after watching some of his videos on Vimeo when the allegations against him started flying.  It was not a pretty situation to watch unfold.  

I'm sure he's still out there crushing in private and don't expect he'd find his way back into the public eye.  
Alex Guzman · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2014 · Points: 0
Harumpfster Boondoggle wrote:

This has got to be the worst/best example of the minimal climbing to other bullshit ratio in a video.

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started