Mountain Project Logo

Post Awesome Trad Movies Here #2

Original Post
Harumpfster Boondoggle · · Between yesterday and today. · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 75

WTH came across this and it was legit.

Warning: Bad music but good climbing!
Jeremy R · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 25

Dude made that look way too easy! If they hadn't listed the grade I would have guessed no more than 12a.

I love metal, but that was the gym climbing equivalent of trad metal though.

Ross Goldberg · · San Luis Obispo · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 26

Not so much trad but goes with the theme. Just a couple of hardmen doing their thing on Zenyatta

llanSan · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 130
Wes Turner · · az / pa · Joined May 2003 · Points: 30

13d? wow. He did make that look easy. Impressive. Short, but still. Those holds must be way worse than they look. cool...

Paul L · · Portland, OR · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 205

Paul L · · Portland, OR · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 205

Not the best video, but looks pretty thin and spicy for a gear route.  Wait for the finish...

nathanael · · Riverside, CA · Joined May 2011 · Points: 431

Here's a couple of my all time favorite routes. Sorry in advance to all yall who wish there was "more climbing, less talking" but sometimes Spencer likes me to actually belay.
Briggs Lazalde · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0
nathanael wrote:

Here's a couple of my all time favorite routes. Sorry in advance to all yall who wish there was "more climbing, less talking" but sometimes Spencer likes me to actually belay.

1:52.    Did I hear the impossible?

Briggs Lazalde wrote:

1:52.    Did I hear the impossible?

LOL good catch. Yes I did blow out a blue totem on p3 of Atlantis. It somehow broke the trigger of the cam as well.

nathanael wrote:

LOL good catch. Yes I did blow out a blue totem on p3 of Atlantis. It somehow broke the trigger of the cam as well.

You forgot to update the firmware. User error. ;)

Bryce Adamson · · Torrington, CT · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 1,069

Ok, so It's all sport bolted, but I couldn't pass up 17 minutes of nothing but tenuous slab climbing. 

Some more footage from my archives that I got around to editing up. Stiffler's Mom in LCC in some pretty wet conditions hahahha. Cool route, I'd like to try it when it's dry sometime.
Bryan · · Minneapolis, MN · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 351

I'm pretty sure it's been posted before, but just to keep the new thread going. Makes me want to plan a trip to the valley...

SethG · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2009 · Points: 250

Nice Nathaniel, going for it on Atlantis. That’s definitely on my list for “some day.”

Harumpfster Boondoggle · · Between yesterday and today. · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 75

Nice 5.7 brojangles.

Brad Johnson · · Charlotte, NC · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Woahh woahh woahhh I hadn't got any updates in a while and realized #2 has started.  Woo hoo!

Jacob Straszynski · · San Francisco · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 5
Parallelojam. Older crack climbing classic! Skip to 2:50 for the Indian Creek beat box.
Emil Tjonneland · · Maryland · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 5

Not sure if this one was posted in the last thread or not but I think it deserves a share regardless.

Jacob Straszynski wrote: Parallelojam. Older crack climbing classic! Skip to 2:50 for the Indian Creek beat box.

I'm 110% sure he did some lines of coke right before being filmed.... 110%

Skip to :54

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Trad Climbing
Post a Reply to "Post Awesome Trad Movies Here #2"