Grazing Allotment Crag Rock Climbing
|GPS:||40.838, -105.509 Google Map · Climbing Area Map|
|Page Views:||5,124 total · 142/month|
|Shared By:||Ben Scott on Jan 27, 2015|
|Admins:||Leo Paik, John McNamee, Frances Fierst, Monty, Monomaniac|
Getting weather forecast...
DescriptionThe Grazing Allotment Crag is a great all-season crag located in the Red Feather Lakes region of Northern Colorado.
Please go to: nococlimbing.org/portfolio/… to download the guide for the minimal price of $5.00.
This price helps the NCCC continue to maintain and protect climbing areas in Northern Colorado for years to come.
Getting ThereFrom Teds Place and US 287: 42.6 mi, 1 hour 14 minutes.
1. Head northwest on US 287 (10.9 miles).
2. Turn left onto W County Road 74e/Red Feather Lakes Rd (23.4 miles).
3. Turn right onto Co Rd 67J (0.8 miles).
4. Continue onto Prairie Divide Rd (2.6 miles).
5. Slight right to stay on Prairie Divide Rd GA Crag Parking will be on the right (4.8 miles).
Classic Climbing Routes at Grazing Allotment Crag
Mountain Project's determination of the classic, most popular, highest rated climbing routes in this area.
Days w Precip
Prime Climbing Season