|GPS:||26.485, 127.886 Google Map · Climbing Area Map|
|Page Views:||35,792 total · 253/month|
|Shared By:||Halle835 on Feb 8, 2008|
Small tropical island south of mainland Japan.
- *DO NOT top rope through the rappel rings*
- *It is ok to lower through the rappel rings*
- *Pack out your trash and leave no trace *
- *Respect the local residents*
- *Some of the areas are located on or require you to walk through private property. Please be quite and respectful and leave the area cleaner than you found it*
- *Leave the speakers at home or at least turn them off when others are nearby.*
- *Climbing is inherently dangerous double check and partner check everything. Find a mentor, Climb with people more experienced than you, or hire a guide.One small incident could result in a ban on climbing*
- *Stay within your skill level. There have been incidents that required rescue via Coast guard due to climbers going to areas outside their skill level and resulted in a ban on Climbing for service members*
Classic Climbing Routes at Okinawa
Mountain Project's determination of the classic, most popular, highest rated climbing routes in this area.
Days w Precip
Prime Climbing Season