Avg: 2.3 from 6 votes
|Type:||Sport, 35 ft (11 m)|
|Page Views:||543 total · 4/month|
|Shared By:||Howie Stern on May 11, 2010|
|Admins:||Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes, Aron Quiter|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
Thin, powerful (and fun) crimping straight up the bolt line. Crux between bolts 2 and 3.