Avg: 3.3 from 50 votes
|Type:||Sport, 50 ft (15 m)|
|FA:||Marty Lewis, Charlie Johnson, Mike Cann|
|Page Views:||2,292 total · 13/month|
|Shared By:||Tim Steele on Jan 11, 2007|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Vicki Schwantes, Justin Johnsen|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.
As legend has it, Bachar commented that it would be 5.8 in The Valley after doing it. Likely, it will seem 5.10 enough for most people, and it ranks as one of the best of it's grade in the gorge.
Originally it was a 2 bolt climb, so feel free to break the cams out.