Tamarack Lake Area Rock Climbing
|GPS:||36.582, -118.567 Google Map · Climbing Area Map|
|Page Views:||28,613 total · 337/month|
|Shared By:||fossana on Jul 16, 2013|
|Admins:||M Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Justin Johnsen, Vicki Schwantes|
- Number of water sources along the way even in July of a drought year.
- Established campsites along the HST have bear boxes.
- Bearpaw Meadows hosts a ranger station and High Sierra camp.
- Backcountry permits are required for overnight travel.
- As of July 2013 trailhead access by shuttle only late May to early Sep from 9am to 6pm. Check the NPS site for the latest update.
- Bear restrictions in place. Please use the bear boxes.
Classic Climbing Routes at Tamarack Lake Area
Days w Precip