Avg: 1.8 from 5 votes
|Type:||Sport, 5 pitches|
|Page Views:||453 total · 16/month|
|Shared By:||Russ Walling on Feb 26, 2019|
|Admins:||MAKB, Rudy Peckham, Hank Caylor, Ricardo Orozco|
- First pitch is pretty good standard fare, albeit not that good overall, but way better than the stuff lurking above.
- Second pitch arches and moves right through some suspect rock and botanical wonders. Long slings will help.
- Third pitch follows some quasi chossy adventure climbing up and left to an anchor. This is the pitch with the ghost rope hanging off to the right.
- Fourth pitch continues up the shoulder on suspect rock.
- Fifth pitch: don’t know as we did not do it.
Rap straight down with a 70m hitting the anchors of Bogus Journey or Ruta 66 to the ground