Avg: 4 from 3 votes
|Type:||Trad, 200 ft (61 m), 2 pitches|
|Page Views:||2,546 total · 43/month|
|Shared By:||Anus Herder on May 23, 2016|
|Admins:||Andrew Gram, Nathan Fisher, Perin Blanchard, GRK, DCrane|
- Climbing and/or rappelling by any means on any man-made structures.
- Technical rock climbing within 1/4 mile of occupied Peregrine Falcon, Bald Eagle, Condor and
- Leaving gear and equipment used in connection with climbing activities unattended. The gear and
limited to pitons, chocks, bolts and all other climbing aids.
- The use of glue or other aids that are permanent or leave a visible or long lasting residue.
- Climbing within the boundaries of Rainbow Bridge NM.
The above regulations may be found in this document.nps.gov/glca/parkmgmt/loade…
Pitch 1: variety pack tight hands, wide fingers to stance belay (.12c)
Pitch 2: 120' of sustained #1 friends (.13b)