Avg: 2.8 from 11 votes
|Type:||Sport, 60 ft (18 m)|
|FA:||Bob Gaines and Bruce Pottenger, May 1989, GU|
|Page Views:||653 total · 8/month|
|Shared By:||Neil Kauffman on Jan 8, 2015|
|Admins:||Aron Quiter, Euan Cameron, AWinters, Mike Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer suchoski, Vicki Schwantes, Justin Johnsen|
1) Never park or camp overnight at the access points.
2) Always park off the pavement, taking great care to avoid blocking the gates.
3) Clean up after your dogs. (Local climbers are finding abandoned doggie poop bags.)
4) Pack out all trash and TP, including picking up after others.
5) Use the outhouses if at all possible.