Mountain Project Logo

asdf

Original Post
androo.daveass · · Portland · Joined Jun 2008 · Points: 405

asdf

Kip Kasper · · Bozeman, MT · Joined Feb 2010 · Points: 200

androo, eat a dick. this is old news, go bitch about it on the multitude of other threads about it where you and all the other armchair complainers can huff and puff yourself up but never actually do anything about it.

have you ever been to patagonia? I didn't think so.

TJ Esposito · · San Diego, CA · Joined May 2011 · Points: 95

Thanks, I got a post-gym chuckle out of that post. Although, everyone knows who Jason Kruk is; if not by name, then by his YouTube/Vimeo OW shit-nanigans.

Colonel Mustard · · Sacramento, CA · Joined Sep 2005 · Points: 1,241

OP is a pussy? Quoting, people. Evidence needs to be saved.

Johny Q · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2011 · Points: 35
Killis Howard wrote:Strength of conviction is where it's at. Read up on people with conviction, they're named kennedy and kruk.
Yea? Ted Bundy the Nazi party had some pretty serious convictions too. Do you worship anyone with convictions? There are about 10,000 of them right down the street from me who would "love" to get to know you in person. I have never been convicted but here I was thinking that was a good thing.
Chris D · · the couch · Joined Apr 2009 · Points: 2,230
androo.daveass wrote:asdf
jkl;
Yarp · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2011 · Points: 0

Starting another Compressor thread and then deleting the OP because someone gives you a little shit is about as weak as it gets. Find a fucking backbone Androo!

berl · · Seattle · Joined Apr 2008 · Points: 25

I thought this was funny, too. if only I had said something last night, maybe the original post could have kept on living! such a sad day for the internet.

-sp · · East-Coast · Joined May 2007 · Points: 75
Yarp wrote:Starting another Compressor thread and then deleting the OP because someone gives you a little shit is about as weak as it gets. Find a fucking backbone Androo!
Ah, thank you for clearing that up. I really had no idea WTF anyone was posting about. And I agree - weak sauce.
Buff Johnson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2005 · Points: 1,145

XYZPDQ!!!

Wade Frank · · Littleton, CO · Joined Sep 2008 · Points: 145

qwerty

R. Moran · · Moab , UT · Joined Mar 2009 · Points: 140

BDSM

Bondage

David Appelhans · · Broomfield, CO · Joined Nov 2007 · Points: 410
R. Moran wrote:BDSM
Solid anchor setup, but what if the left arm pulls loose? Don't get me wrong, I'd still climb on that any day.
AJS · · Boulder, CO · Joined Mar 2008 · Points: 25
David Appelhans wrote: what if the left arm pulls loose?
Then she takes a whipper...though, that might happen either way too.
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

General Climbing
Post a Reply to "asdf"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started