Climber Charles Barrett Arrested for Yosemite Sexual Assaults
|
|
Tradiban wrote: Sounds like something that would only harm himself and his son. |
|
|
I ran into Charlie a few times over the years, never really knew him though. I was wondering what ever happened with this case. |
|
|
Tradiban wrote: Hey daddy |
|
|
Tradiban wrote: Wonder who else he’s reaching out to? Victims? Witnesses? Maybe the DA needs a heads-up. |
|
|
|
|
|
Dara wrote: Probably anyone he can. |
|
|
What a legal genius. Any ideas who "J.H." is? |
|
|
caesar.salad wrote: You left out the even worse second half > J.H. responded “yeah, well don’t say stuff like that, that’s gonna get you in trouble immediately and more so and make everyone believe that you are capable of the things you are accused of. So you basically can’t think like that.” Barrett responded “well if I don’t get out of here I got people in here that I made contact with because they fucking put me in here with murderers.” |
|
|
nat han wrote: Seems to explain why defense counsel backed away from their new petition for release on bail as if they'd just peed on an electric fence. |
|
|
Why speculate? He’s going down. |
|
|
I’m starting to think this Charlie guy is bad news |
|
|
About 7-8 years ago, I remember a thread about a bunch of inappropriately named routes going up near Yosemite. I feel like the names slandered an individual, and possibly even threatened them. I can't seem to find the thread. Does anyone recall this, and do we know if Charlie was behind it? |
|
|
climbing00 wrote: It's mentioned in the prosecution's opposition to the new motion for bail. Along with other threats. |
|
|
Andrew Rice wrote: Yeah Charlie Barrett didn't make a joke |
|
|
Tradiban wrote: Chip off the old block? |
|
|
Tradiban wrote: This |
|
|
Locker wrote: Yes, and they are called “men”. |
|
|
Locker wrote: It's like you have tourettes Locker, that's some unsubstantiated bullcrap you just thought up, and on a subject like this, and just blurted out on MP. Making broad assumptions about "most Americans" and then doubling down with "for that matter, they enable it" makes you sound like you're drunk posting dude. |
|
|
Hank Caylor wrote: I’m gonna give benefit of the doubt here to his post of “huge portion” as saying/meaning “too many”….which is true |
|
|
Hank Caylor wrote: it's the dementia. |





